We have taken strict measures at Lazer Batttlez to ensure both the safety of our customers and that of our staff members. Please read the following safety guidleines before attending.
1. Please use hand sanitizers frequently which have been placed at the entrance into Lazer Battlez and at Reception as well as in the briefing area.
2. Please obide by the distancing rules and follow staff instructions and floor sticker guides for distancing.
3. We have a reduced our capacity from 30 to 20 players in the arena at any one time but have co-ordinated our bookings so waiting times are minimised. However if players do need to wait, please use the waiting area seating which is spaced out accordingly.
4. Once entering the arena we have introduced a staggered entry sytem to reduce the amount of players getting guns & jackets before entering the arena. Please wait for instructions from our staff to ensure an orderly entry.
5. The guns are equiped with proximity sensors which will set off an alarm if players are too close to one other.
6. All guns and jackets are cleaned after each session of use to ensure sanitation is kept constant.
In addition to the above we are taking customer infromation for Track & Trace purposes. We do advise that if you, or anyone attending with you is showing symptoms of COVID flu then DO NOT attend. If you have arranged a booking with us then please call to cancel or re-arrange.
If you have any further questions or want more information about how we keep you safe at Lazer Battlez then please contact us on:
Tel: 0121 439 4650 or